Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dedication; For a Movie

     Hello again.
     It all started when my mom got the movie Pans Labyrinth. It was for her birthday (which is on the 4th O' July) from my aunt who lived with us. For about one or two years, we just put it on the shelf, and went on with our life until one day, my cousins came over. ( All three)
     Everybody was very bored and wanted to pull out a movie. My aunt went to go have a look and she pulled out about three movies.
     "Lets pick out of these three movies." said my aunt. Well, everybody narrowed it down to Pans Labyrinth and we put it in the X-box 360.
     I watched the movie until I realized it was really boring, and so did all my other cousins. So we went up stairs to play a video game on our other TV.
     My and my cousins wanted to take a break so we went downstairs to go see what was happening with the others, (my two aunts, my mom, and my baby sister)
     My mom and one of my aunts were talking about a movie called Labyrinth, a movie from the 1970's, and they wanted to go to Wal-mart to find it.
     Now remember that it is 2:00 A.M. in the morning, and everyone is already wearing their pajamas. My and my cousin decide we want to go with them except, she wants to put on normal clothes. I decide I need to change too, but in a different way.
     So I go upstairs to my bed room and I go in my closet and pick my fluffiest pajamas decorated with reindeer, and put on my pink fuzzy monster claw slippers. My aunt, which also happens to be crazy like me, does pretty much the same thing except with killer bunny slippers from Montey Python And The Holy Grail. (If you don't know what it is, find out. It's a movie.)
     Well we drove out to Wal-mart with me, my mom, the crazy aunt, and my cousin and when we pulled up to the parking lot, we were happy to find we could park in the first non-handicapped spot.
     When we went in my went strait to the five dollar movie bin and began looking. We went through there and found nothing. The fun part about that though is that we made 3ft. tall piles of movies, all around the bin, we had taken out every last one. Then we went hunting through the aisles of the electronics section and found nothing except a movie collector guy and his little sister. We talked to him and he told us he had the movie but he bought it from blockbuster (When those were open everywhere) and he'd never seen it at Wal-mart.
     So we went home defeated, only to find, my other aunt had been on the computer and got the movie on the internet. Woohoo! But me and my cousin were tired so we went to bed while everybody else watched it. We were fine missing it and when we woke up, we got confirmation that it was a good movie. 

The End

4 comments:

  1. I can see you doing that. I really can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that as we were walking into Walmart, Corey leaned over and said to me, "if anyone asks, YOU'RE my mom, and we don't know them..." pointing to you and Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I avoided that purposly..... because she does know us and she was looking for labyrinth to. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - You would LOVE the movie! It's all weird and chaotic and silly. It's about a young teenager who suddenly has a baby brother - but she lives in a dream world and loves to memorize and act out parts of books she reads, like the Goblin King.

    She is upset because she has to babysit, and recites a part of the book over the baby's crib. And it comes true, the goblin king takes the baby. She has to go to this strange world full of goblins, find her way through the Labyrinth and rescue the baby before the hour glass runs out of time.

    ReplyDelete

Locations of Site Visitors